Looking for more ways to make the most of your Summer Reading? The Library brought it all together with its Book Bingo activity! Explore a variety of lists in our catalog that highlight books and stories about togetherness.
HOW IT WORKS:
Book Bingo is a collection of reading prompts, lists, and ideas to help you read during Summer Reading. This self-guided game includes titles lovingly gathered by our librarians as a way to seed some starter inspiration:
- Explore different genres
- Discover a new author’s work
- Try a new reading format (Audiobooks! Digital comics!)
- Read stories featuring voices and perspectives outside your usual picks
- Find titles the entire family can enjoy together
Click on any of the category tiles on the bingo card below to explore these lists. Or check out additional reading resources at the bottom of the page!
Viewing this page on your phone or tablet and not seeing the interactive bingo card? Download it here.
You can download a printer friendly Book Bingo sheet to print out for your use. We also have a blank Build Your Own Book Bingo sheet for you to create your own reading challenges!
- Get some Shelf Help and tell us about your reading like/dislikes. Our experts will make a personalized book list built just for you and send it your way.
- Dive in to the Library's catalog to see the latest arrivals, reviews from other readers, and lists from the Library.
- Follow Library staff in the catalog for their lists and picks (we have “_KCMO” in our usernames). Tag along with ReadersServices_KCMO as a start!
- Try NoveList and check out hundreds of book lists and recommendations from librarians, publishers, and booksellers. This service has a nifty Appeal Mixer to choose specific terms for your book recommendation. Gritty and Fast-Paced? Sassy and Lyrical? It's all there.