Printing at the Library
Laser printers are available at all Library locations. Library card number and PIN required to log into public computers and use printing services.
BLACK & WHITE PRINTS
$0.50 per page
You can add money to your Library account for printing costs and other fee-based services. Visit with a Library staff member, and they can help you load money to your account.
Please Print Responsibly
- Avoid excessive and wasteful paper use
- Respect other patrons' need to print their files
- Large print jobs may be paused or canceled if necessary
Copy / Fax / Scan Services
Copy/fax/scan machines are available at most Library locations. Call your preferred location to confirm availability.
- Black/White copies are FREE!
- Color copies are $0.50 per page.
- Currently FREE for faxing to local or national landline number. $1 per page international landline.
- Scanning/faxing to email or a USB device is free.
Print Documents from Anywhere!
Need to print a document? With our remote printing service, you can email your files to the Library from home (or from anywhere)!
- Select the type of print you want from the list below.
- A new email message will open in your default email app.
- Attach the document to the email and click Send.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the printing service a few moments later.
- You have six hours to visit your preferred Library location and print your document(s), after that it will automatically be deleted from our system.
- Once you arrive at your preferred Library location, go to the Computer Print Release Station, log in and print your documents.
Supported File Types
Remote Printing FAQs
What if I don’t have an email address or phone number?
Several of our library locations offer computer sessions, at which staff can help you print what you need.
Do I need to include a Subject and a Message in the email?
What if I don’t receive the confirmation email?
If after waiting several minutes you still haven’t received a confirmation email for your print, check your spam folder for an email from noreply@ printitservice.com. If there isn’t one there, call the location you wish to pick up your prints and ask them to check the system for your email address. If they do not see it, try sending the document again.
Who has access to my documents once I send them?
Library staff are the only people who will have access to the documents. The digital copy will automatically deleted from the system after six hours.
How much are prints?
Black/White prints are currently FREE, Color prints are $0.50.