Book A Youth Librarian
KCPL Youth Librarians are committed to providing our patrons with personalized help. Whether you are a classroom teacher, accidental or on-purpose homeschooler, book club, or even an individual, our youth librarians are looking forward to emailing, chatting on the phone or zooming into your virtual classroom or living room to help you find solutions to your learning needs.
Just complete the form below and someone will get back to you. Let us tailor your virtual experience to meet your needs today!
Kansas City History Tour
(Available only at Central Library downtown)
The Kansas City Public Library brings to life our local history for 5th grade students. This includes a tour and an interactive experience to personalize what students see.
Program design supports student learning using Common Core 5th grade Language Arts guidelines:
- Introduces 5th grade students to library resources.
- Emphasizes local history.
- Includes an interactive tour of the beautiful and historic downtown Central Library building.
- Engages and motivates students to personalize their learning.
- Provides printed materials that educators can use for in-class follow-up of program.
For more information, call 816.701.3447.