Tech Access is a collection of resources designed by the Library to help patrons learn how to use computers and other digital tools. Get answers to your questions about:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- How to use the internet and email
- Building a resume
- Recovering a password
- Building a website
- How to get help with a broken computer or phone
- Change the settings on your computer or phone
- Downloading and uploading
- Filling out applications for a job, assistance benefits, healthcare, legal forms, taxes
- Affordable options for getting internet in your home
- and so much more!
Want to improve your tech skills? See all the ways the Library can help!
Let us help you find the technology resources you need in your area.