Public computers and printing at the Waldo Branch will be unavailable for patron use through Dec. 12th due to technology upgrades.Check availability »
Compete against other artists as you travel the world, creating sculptures by stacking colorful wooden pieces. Choose from ten different cities to visit, each with different a different game mode and method of earning points.
Playing Time:30 minutes
- Although the publishers recommend the game for ages 8+, we’ve found that 6-year-olds enjoy playing.
- There are two different versions: one with wooden pieces, one with plastic. The version with wooden pieces is more popular.
- While it takes around 30 minutes to play a full game, it is easy to play stand-alone mini-games by just playing a quick 5-10 minute round of one of the ten game modes.
Players Also Liked:
- Jenga - For players who enjoy competitive stacking games
- Maki-stack - Dexterity game with stacking pieces