We share books, songs, finger-plays, and rhymes with your students using research-based methods.
- Build early literacy skills.
- Appeal to many different learning styles.
A terrific option to interest older students. We give your students teasers for a variety of books from our Books to Give titles to book-talk and give away for students to own.
We demonstrate the uses of one or multiple databases accessible with your Library card. Demonstrations for classes, groups of homeschoolers, and groups of educators.
Give recommendations of which databases to use for a specific project or information need.
When students use search engines, we suggest queries to find the most relevant information.
We recommend trusted websites for a specific project or information need.
Present to students or provide you with materials which:
- Show how some information is more relevant, timely, and trusted than other information.
- Teach how to determine if sources are authoritative and if the information they contain is valid and current.
- Explain why this is important.