The location was temporarily closed on January 8 after a staff member tested positive for COVID-19. The building has been sanitized, and the Library has conducted contact tracing.
Operating hours as of Wednesday, January 20:
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sundays: Closed
Available services as of Wednesday, January 20:
- Pop In/Pick Up holds service
- Public computer appointments
- Remote printing
- Copy/fax/scan service
- Book a Browse at the Plaza Branch Kid Corner
For questions or assistance, please contact us. For ongoing updates and information, visit kclibrary.org/coronavirus or view our locations page.