Public computers and Wi-Fi at the Waldo Branch will be unavailable for patron use Dec. 7th through Dec. 9th due to technology upgrades.Check availability »
Mice and Mystics
Participants play formerly human, enchanted warrior mice in this collaborative, turn-based role play game. Each character has their own backstory and special abilities and everyone must work together to complete quests and move the story along to its conclusion.
Playing Time:60-90 minutes
- A great introduction to the mechanics of pencil and paper role-play games like Dungeons and Dragons. The campaign is already designed with an integral story element and player stats are pre-established, so it’s easy to get started.
- You will need at least one strong reader to oversee the campaign guide.
Players Also Liked:
- Pandemic – A collaborative game where each player also has unique abilities based on their role
- Dead of Winter – A slightly more complex RPG that also has a ready-made story and character sheets
- Stuffed Fables - A cooperative game that also uses a storybook to move the game forward