Public computers and printing at the Waldo Branch will be unavailable for patron use through Dec. 12th due to technology upgrades.Check availability »
As an executioner during the French Revolution, you will behead the nobles and try to collect the most valuable heads in the lineup over the course of 3 days. The slightly macabre humor is witty and entertaining. “Take that” action cards provide enough unpredictability and opportunities for shaking things up in each playthrough to keep the game enjoyable, and not too repetitive.
Playing Time:30 minutes
- The theme (beheading and execution) and some irreverence in the language (Piss boy) might be offensive to some but are delivered in a silly rather than raunchy manner.
- A perfect traveling game due to its portability.
- Easy-to-learn rules make it a good choice for beginners.
Players Also Liked:
- Munchkin – uses similar cards with “take that!” mechanism where players can directly attack other players, foil their plans and swing the game in an unpredictable direction
- Ticket to Ride – similar mechanic of selecting cards for your playing hand from a limited small set of available cards