Public computers and Wi-Fi at the Waldo Branch will be unavailable for patron use Dec. 7th through Dec. 9th due to technology upgrades.Check availability »
You’re a cryptozoologist searching for an elusive cryptid. Knowing only 1 fact about where the cryptid could be, you have to try to locate the beast without revealing too much to your fellow players.
Playing Time:30-50 minutes
- If you run out of cubes (likely in 3 player games), you can use any other color or item to mark the misses.
- Optional digital companion for fast setup.
- Can be turned into a cooperative game where players still hide their clue but actively talk out strategy.
- Can also be played completely cooperatively for younger children (8-10) where all the clues are revealed and they have to find the location together.
Players Also Liked:
- Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space - Players have limited information they can use to win the game
- 2 Rooms and a Boom - Players have to keep information secret from other players
- Minesweeper (computer game) - Similarities in gameplay