What kind of books do rabbits prefer? Ones with hoppy endings! It's the Year of the Rabbit, so hop by and pick up the January Central Youth Services zine or print one out!
The CYS Zine is a 16-page monthly mini magazine that highlights what's new and notable in the children's department of the Central Library. Each issue is filled with new books and upcoming events, plus amazing facts, funny jokes, poetry, artwork, and puzzles. You can pick up a copy at the Central Library CYS service desk, or download a copy online, print it, and enjoy the zine from home.
Printing/assembly tips for the CYS Zine:
If you have one-sided printing:
- Print the zine as two sheets of paper.
- Cut along the dotted lines.
- Put pages in order and staple!
If you have double-sided printing:
- Select the print options Print on both sides of paper and Flip on short edge.
- (You may also have to change from Portrait to Landscape as the orientation.)
- Print the document.
- Fold the sheet once lengthwise, then fold that in half, then fold again.
- Check to see if the page order looks right; if not, refold.
- Staple on the center fold line.
- Then cut/trim the top and side, so the zine opens.