Borrow a Library-provided Chromebook for all your personal online needs. Use for education and research, check your email, browse websites, pay bills online, apply for jobs, stream music or movies, and more!
Chromebooks are limited to one checkout at a time per account.
How to borrow a Chromebook:
- Visit the catalog to place a hold and have a Chromebook delivered to the Library location of your choice. Or contact us by phone, email or chat.
- When you receive notice the Chromebook is ready at your selected location, proceed to the customer service desk and let them know you're picking up the device.
- When you check out a Chromebook, you’ll need to agree to the Terms of Service for the program.
- You have 21 days to use the Chromebook, with no renewals.
- Return it to any Library location inside, during open hours, or using the outdoor book drop boxes.
- There is no cost to you to use the device.
Learn How to Use a Chromebook
Learning how to use your Chromebook just became more exciting! Start your digital learning journey with Wayfarer, the library’s learning tool that can be personalized to your needs. Explore, starting with the basics until you are a Chromebook expert.