Thursday, June 30, 2022
The Library is revising – and we think improving – its extensive lineup of digital services. From crafting resources to online test preps, look for what we're adding or changing starting in July 2022.
- Featuring: Online courses and other video content on crafts ranging from quilting and knitting to cake decorating and paper creating.
- It replaces: CreativeBug, not as well known or used.
- Featuring: Over 1 million statistics on 80,000 topics from more than 22,500 sources and 170 different industries, useful in business research and academics.
- It replaces: Business Insights Global, less useful to students.
Mometrix Test Preparation
- Featuring: Access to prep materials for more than 1,800 exams including the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET), SAT, and Graduate Record Examinations (GRE), as well as specific exams for certifications and other career attainment.
Adam Matthew Explorer
- Featuring: Millions of pages of historical research materials and primary source documents spanning the humanities and social sciences – world history, theater, literature, cultural studies, and much more. For both students and professionals, it’s an aid in developing critical thinking.
Removing as of July 1, 2022
- Business Insights Global
- AtoZ World Food
- AtoZ World Culture
- Global Road Warrior
- Universal Class
Explore more at our Digital Branch »
“Many of these contain information that can be found in other Library resources or in free online resources,” says Diana Platt, the Library’s virtual resources librarian.
The Library offers dozens of digital resources. All are free and can be accessed from a Library location or at home with your library card.
Don't have a library card? Get one now!