Register for Summer Reading at any Library location or through the online logging system powered by Beanstack.
- Every youth participant gets a FREE book upon registration.
- Kids and teens can read away Library fines and fees to give their accounts a fresh start.
- Keep track of completed books using the Beanstack log (or your paper form).
- When participants read five books and submit a completed reading log, they get a FREE book bag. Visit any Library location to collect your prize.
- Graphic novels, novels, nonfiction, and audiobooks all count as reading. Your books, our books, your cousin's books ... just read what you want!
One person can register the whole family. Families who read together rock! Parents can take part in Adult Summer Reading, while the kids enjoy all that Youth Summer Reading has to offer.
- Turn up the fun with a lineup of youth-focused activities and events.
Read Away youth Fines
Children and teens participating in the 2018 Youth Summer Reading Program are eligible to give their Library account a rockin' reboot. Get registered, come visit your neighborhood Library location, and Library staff will wipe away current fines and fees.
- Applies to anyone with a youth library card who gets officially registered for Summer Reading. This is done either through the Beanstack online logging service or using a paper form (available in Library locations or in the Summer Reading booklet).
- All existing fines and fees on youth accounts are eligible.
- To take advantage of this offer, get your young reader registered for Summer Reading, then simply stop by your neighborhood Library location (or call if you can't visit in person), visit with a customer service staff member, and they will confirm registration and forgive all youth account fines.
- Library staff will review and confirm registration either through the online Beanstack service or by accepting a paper form.
- This offer is only good during this year's Youth Summer Reading Program (May 25-July 31, 2018).