Missouri Expungement Informational Event
Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 10:00am to 11:30am
Legal - Government
In Person Event
- Learn about Missouri expungement law
- Who is eligible to have their Missouri criminal record cleared?
- How does one go about getting their Missouri criminal record cleared?
- Get general expungement questions answered in a Q&A session following speaker presentations.
- Consult with local attorneys and community organizers about available expungement options and second chance resources.
- Learn about the UMKC Expungement Clinic which provides legal assistance to people eligible for expungement who cannot afford an attorney.
This event is for interested citizens and individuals with Missouri criminal records who cannot afford an attorney.
RSVP for in person session | RSVP for online session | View Event Poster