AARP Tax-Aide Services
Thursday, March 23, 2023 - 9:30am to 2:00pm
In Person Event
AARP Tax-Aide volunteers can help patrons with 2022 federal and state tax filing and filing for Property Tax Credit.
Appointments are managed by AARP Tax-Aide; visit their online calendar and schedule your appointment.
Be aware there are limited appointments each day.
- An appointment is a 30-minute time block.
- If you have more than one year of returns to file, you will need a second consecutive appointment.
- Only the primary taxpayer and spouse are permitted in a session.
- You must wear a mask for your appointment.
- Walk-ins are not permitted.
What to bring:
- Current photo ID
- Social Security Number confirmation documentation
- Last year’s return
- Current tax year income/deduction documents
Check Appointment Availability and Schedule Yours
*Please note the Library does not manage tax appointments. For questions about your appointment, contact AARP Tax-Aide at 816.974.3135.