Earl Wilson Allen
This print is a nearly exact reproduction of a map of Kansas City's Country Club district produced in 1930 by Oklahoma native Earl Wilson Allen. It was printed on canvas by Dolphin Archival Printing using ink jet technology in 2017. Allen served as an architect with the J.C. Nichols Company. Allen utilized tempered paint on paper subsequently mounted on masonite. With the closing of J.C. Nichols headquarters in 2012, this reproduction of Allen's pictograph was donated by Highwood Properties to the State Historical Society of Missouri.